Grief and confusion typically accompany the death of a loved one quickly followed by concern over what to do with that person’s possessions.
Have any of these thoughts crossed your mind?
- There is so much stuff. I don’t even know where to start in dealing with everything in the house.
- What should I sell? What do I donate?
- I live out of the area. How do I clear out my parent”s home when I live so far away?
- I can’t find some important paperwork.
- I think there may be some items that are valuable but I’m not sure how to determine their worth.
- Do I need to do an inventory or get donation receipts?
Trustee Help, Inc.’s experienced project managers sort through homes, garages, vehicles, storage units, safety deposit boxes and more to locate important documents and identify personal items. We help assess the value of collectables, jewelry, artwork, and coin collections. Trustee Help, Inc. will assist you in determining what to sell, what to keep, and what to donate. We will arrange hauling services, donation deliveries, and appraisals.
Trustee Help, Inc. works with you to bring order to the personal possessions left behind after a death; respectfully, knowledgeably, and efficiently.